Years ago I went to a wellness event in NYC that talked about how much lipstick and other beauty products you ingest, absorb, or inhale and how toxic they can be for you. So I started blogging about, and using all-natural makeup and lotion products for a while now, but never found one that worked well enough on my hair to actually make the switch… until now.
Maple Holistics sent me their tea tree shampoo, and they had me at hello… hello amazing smell! The fresh lavender scent sent me right to the spa in my mind. So I had to try it on my hair. It left my long hair full, bouncy and shiny – JUST IN TIME FOR A MOMMY FITNESS TV SEGMENT I WAS DOING. And the sweet scent followed me all day (which is good because I gave up perfume).
I read up on it on the bottle and the website:
- 1-Maple Holistics products are backed by a 100% Quality Guarantee. Their thoroughly formulated products are inspired by nature and proven effective by satisfied customers.
- 2- They will take care of your hair, body, and skin. These products will allow you to regenerate and moisturize areas that need it.
- 3- The shampoo is sulfate-free, and clears away dead shin and smoothes scalp blemishes
- 4- All are safe for color
- 5- Cruelty-free!
- 6- The products contain over 98 natural all-compounds to promote scalp health
- 7- They are made in the USA
“The formulaic composition of each product stands out in uniqueness, quality, and effectiveness. Only the purest and highest quality ingredients are used in each product, maximizing the therapeutic potential for each specific area of health. Some of the products offered include therapeutic shampoos, facial masks, bath soaks and more. Our expert Research and Development team is constantly engaged in creating new products. Most importantly, customer satisfaction is our number one concern. When you’re happy, we’re happy. At Maple Holistics, we take pride in our Holistic Promise. We guarantee satisfaction and cherish every customer relationship. Your health is our number one priority.”
An 8 oz bottle will costs $8.95 online but there are many related products, formulas and scents, so have a look at our products and find out what’s best for you. They even have a 100% money back guarantee.
Now you can breathe easy knowing that you’re keeping toxins our of your scalp… and inhale the awesome smell of your locks!