It will be holiday shopping season before you know it, and this year people need to save money while they shop. I have a gift suggestion that is good for anyone, is healthy, inexpensive, and that people will actually use!
It is a healthy holiday gift basket containing fun items I have tested and researched for their health benefits:
- Epsom salts for men, aromatherapy bath salts for women
- All natural Burts Bees products like shampoo, conditioner, sun block, face wash, lip balm or lipstick (My favorite is their Milk and Honey Body Lotion)
- Dark chocolate covered almonds (both are good for you and together they make a guilt-free treat much better for you than cookies)
- Fitness Magazine of your choice tailored to man or woman like Men’s Health, Woman’s Health, Shape, Fitness, Prevention, Self, etc.
- A NikkiFitness DVD!
- Vodka and club soda or red wine (vodka/soda/lemon is the mixed drink with the least calories – way less than eggnog – and red wine in moderation is healthy)
- Almond butter and blackberry jelly
- Wasabi dried peas (healthy, delicious and great for entertaining)
- Hand sanitizer
- Green Tea
If you still have cash left over, throw in a yoga matt, exercise tubing, or free weights. Show your loved ones you care about them without wasting your money.
Fitness – Fit it in!